Buddy and Tessie's Retreat

La Minerve, Quebec

769_Photo1.jpg
1 of 1
  • 3Bedrooms
  • 1Bathrooms
  • 5Guests
  • 4Parking Spots
  • 241 m2Building Size
  • 3 daysMinimum Stay
Tucked away on the shore of stunning Lac Désert, a 40 minute drive from St. Jovite/Mont-Tremblant, this 4-season cottage is an oasis of privacy, sitting on 1.5 acres with trees and gardens.

The property is particularly popular for couples who want to "get away from it all", and who want a romantic vacation aware from the more crowded areas of the Laurentians.

The property is not suitable for infants, or very young children.

We welcome dogs!
  • Winterized
  • Pets Allowed
  • Internet/WiFi
  • Accessible
  • No Smoking
  • Waterfront

Cottage Location

Rental Rates

25% deposit required to guarantee rental, fully refundable up to 8 weeks prior to the rental, and thereafter non-refundable. The remaining 75% of the rental fee is due, in full, 5 days before the rental commences.
A Cdn.$800- damage fee is taken at time of arrival. This is fully refundable prior to your departure from the cottage. I don't care about normal wear and tear -- a broken plate or glass. I do care about major damage to the hot-tub, cottage interior, or the property itself.

Contact Owner

Annie